Stretch Yourself with Lesson 10
The Father's Heart of Love: Head to Heart Guide
Learn to run to Home Base! This one exercise can change the way your whole day will go. Begin each day intentionally checking to see if your heart really believes these five great liberating truths about God the Father--and watch the Son rise in your heart.
Your Father in heaven is always:
1) Loving you—with a full heart of affection (John 17:21).
2) Forgiving you—with overflowing mercy and grace (Hebrews 4:16).
3) Saving you—eager and able to help when called (Jeremiah 33.3).
4) Planning for you—to give you a hope-filled future (Jeremiah 29:11).
5) Redeeming you—making all things work for good (Romans 8:28).
If your heart doesn’t believe these truths, go to work! Jesus said that believing is our work (John 6:29). Repentance is turning back to the love that never turns from you.
Don’t make your Father do all the running—Learn to run to Him!