Main Points of Lesson 10
The Father's Heart of Love: Head to Heart Guide
Carefully review these main points, making sure you understand them and can see how they might apply to your life. Ask the Lord to help you believe and live by His perspective on your reality.
1) We have been commanded not to bow down to or serve false images of God.
2) We become like (serve) the image of God that we carry deep in our hearts.
3) The deep images even Christians carry of the Father are often distorted ones.
4) Distorted images can come through Adam's nature, our birth parents and church traditions.
5) Jesus came to reveal the Father: He says that the Father is just like Himself.
6) We need to recognize and cast down all distorted images and hold fast to the true Image that Jesus has fully revealed.
7) As we keep our faith focus on the Father's perfect love our hearts can become established.