Main Points of Lesson 13
The Power of Believing: Head to Heart Guide
Carefully review these main points, making sure you understand them and can see how they might apply to your life. Ask the Lord to help you believe and live by His perspective on your reality.
1) Unbelief is a stronghold sown into the life of every believer.
2) Believing is the active power of the life of faith—it is dynamic, not passive.
3) Joy and peace come to us by the Spirit’s power—when we believe truth is Truth.
4) The challenge is to believe God’s truth in the very situations that trouble us.
5) Our feelings, our understanding, our circumstances do not declare truth to us.
6) Biblical faith is believing God at His Word—and betting your life He is right.
7) Recognize unbelief in the absence of joy and peace. Confess it for what it is, repent and let God work to restore you to a living faith.