Main Points of Lesson 14
Discerning the Enemy: Head to Heart Guide
Carefully review these main points, making sure you understand them and can see how they might apply to your life. Ask the Lord to help you believe and live by His perspective on your reality.
1) Accusing spirits seek to separate us from God, self and others by twisting the truth away from God’s perspective of mercy.
2) All accusing and condemning thoughts come from the enemy—not God.
3) Listening to the enemy’s accusations—as if it were their own voice—became “second nature” to Adam and Eve.
4) We need to “check the source” to see who we’ve been listening to.
5) Accusing spirits seek to turn our discernment of sin into judgment and condemnation for the person caught in sin.
6) True discernment joins Jesus at the Mercy Seat interceding for sinners.
7) As the Accuser is cast down Kingdom power and authority come to you.