Main Points of Lesson 2
Truth or Consequences: Head to Heart Guide
Carefully review these main points, making sure you understand them and can see how they might apply to your life. Ask the Lord to help you believe and live by His perspective on your reality.
1) Blessings are the consequences of listening to God’s Word and walking in His ways.
2) The curse is the consequence of not listening to God’s Word or walking in His ways.
3) We have been given free will in a real world with an invisible enemy working on us.
4) God is loving us perfectly no matter what choices we make.
5) By reconciling Himself to us at the cross, He is not holding our sins against us.
6) Nevertheless, our choices reap real consequences—for good or evil.
7) When we repent God “clears us” of sin and helps us with sin’s consequences.
Return to Truth or Consequences: Head to Heart Guide for more ways to go deeper into these truths or stay "on course" by going to the...