Main Points of Lesson 20
Exposing the Darkness: Head to Heart Guide
Carefully review these main points, making sure you understand them and can see how they might apply to your life. Ask the Lord to help you believe and live by His perspective on your reality.
1) The occult is a block to healing and a door point of entry for evil spirits.
2) Unlike the shock of trauma, contact with the occult is not always noticed.
3) The enemy is a legalist who brings a curse upon those who have transgressed by crossing over into his territory.
4) The occult is a counterfeit way of "secret" knowledge and forbidden power; cults are counterfeit ways of salvation.
5) The two major temptations of the occult are knowledge (pride) and control (power).
6) The New Age is a mixture of "old" occultism and eastern mysticism.
Return to Exposing the Darkness: Head to Heart Guides for more ways to go deeper into these truths or stay 'on course' by going to the...