Main Points of Lesson 24
Walking in the Spirit: Head to Heart Guide
Carefully review these main points, making sure you understand them and can see how they might apply to your life. Ask the Lord to help you believe and live by His perspective on your reality.
1) God has been guiding you all along by Hand and voice - often without your noticing it.
2) Acknowledging past ways He guided you helps you notice present ways.
3) He guides us directly by His Word, His example, His voice and His Spirit.
4) Five "voices" will harmonize: scripture, conscience, inward impressions, wise counsel, providential circumstances.
5) Scripture is the most powerful voice: It must be heeded above all others.
6) In major decisions listen for agreement of all five voices. Never force it!
7) "Heart" peace comes by trusting; "foot" peace comes by obeying. Get both.
8) The path of trusting obedience eventually becomes a mighty river of peace!