Meditations on Lesson 4
Kingdoms in Conflict: Head to Heart Guide
Think back over the times when your life seemed to be heavily assaulted by the powers of darkness. Make an attempt to give it a clear beginning, middle (the time of struggle) and end.
Then look for common themes. Keep in mind that the enemy has 4 main pathways by which he operates: deception, temptation, accusation and destruction. Now ask yourself and ask the Holy Spirit to show you what you may not have fully noticed at the time:
• Was there an open door that allowed the enemy to come in?
• Was that open door evident at the time, or only in hindsight?
• Did it begin as a flood, or was there a slow, steady descent into the trouble?
• What kinds of feelings were stirred up during that time of assault?
• How easy was it to “tag up” with the Lord while under the assault?
• Did other believers have to be called upon for help?
• In what ways did they help?
• Did final victory come from the Lord alone or did he use the person’s cooperation that was under the assault?
Close by praying for the Lord to take away any fears and break the power of any lies that the enemy may have planted during those “close encounters” with spiritual darkness.
Watch these short videos about spirit world realities on our YouTube channel.
Return to Kingdoms in Conflict: Head to Heart Guide for more ways to go deeper into these truths or stay "on course" by going to the...