Main Points of Lesson 5
Separation from Sin: Head to Heart Guide
Carefully review these main points, making sure you understand them and can see how they might apply to your life. Ask the Lord to help you believe and live by His perspective on your reality.
1) You have been created good in your essence as a person whom God loves!
2) You are not your sin(s)—you already are a New Creation desiring to come forth.
3) Whatever is not like Jesus in you is not who you really are—repent and turn from it.
4) God sees you as He created you to be, as you will become, as you already are deep down united to Him in your spirit.
5) God sees everyone separate from their sins so we can learn to do it too.
Return to Separation from Sin: Head to Heart Guide for more ways to go deeper into these truths or stay "on course" by going to the...