Main Points of Lesson 7
Recognize and Replace: Head to Heart Guide
Carefully review these main points, making sure you understand them and can see how they might apply to your life. Ask the Lord to help you believe and live by His perspective on your reality.
1) In any area where you have already had a breakthrough, ACT! fast to reconnect if you sense your peace and freedom in that area slipping away.
2) Receiving restoration in areas where you need initial breakthroughs is a process of recovery that can include many steps of repentance.
3) The first step is discerning sin—recognize whatever is not Christ in you.
4) Take responsibility (Step 2) by not blaming anything or anyone for it.
5) Return by running to the Father (Step 3)—even under attack, make a quick return.
6) Resubmit your heart to trust and believe in His love and grace.
7) Renounce all agreements (Step 4) with the sin and confess God’s truth in its place, especially truths that directly confront the problem you face.
8) The other steps may be necessary for complete victory to be established: removing and resisting.
Return to Recognize and Replace: Head to Heart Guide for more ways to go deeper into these truths or stay "on course" by going to the...